Join our team
Amazing things can happen when you love your work and the people you work with.
Digital Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager to welcome in our young and dynamic Flash Sales Team!
The selected candidate will work cross-functionally to drive online business results and take ownership of the end-to-end Flash Sales process.
About the vacancy:
- Develop the planning and ensure the quality of the offers submitted
- Maintain commercial relationship with the existing clients
- Build a client portfolio with a focus on the Market needs
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the related back office team
- Guarantee the everyday commercial follow-ups and be responsible to maintain the quality of our best practice and service
- Be responsible for the offers, pricing, management and analysis of the inventory
- Negotiate contracts and agreements
- Knowledge of Italian and international fashion brands
- Build a strategic business plan with a focus on revenue growth and commercial planning
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and other periodical KPI analysis reports
- Develop new projects with e-commerce manager
As a Logistic and Inventory Coordinator, you will support the supply chain team by managing general inventory and merchandise flow, in addition to partnering with sales managers. You will be responsible for the overall warehouses’ day to day in and out activities related to receipt, inspection, quality control, picking, consolidation, storage, stocking, marking, packing and dispatching of the merchandise.
- Take ownership of all logistic activities taking place at warehouse level
- Assist with sale preparation and help process damaged or returned merchandise as requested.
- Perform inventory management/order entry/ order expediting.
- Assist in holding inventory’s analysis.
- Maintain accurate inventory locations and move inventory locations as required.
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on monthly basis.
- Maintain necessary paperwork to comply with warehouse’s requirements
- Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion.
- Identify logistics issues and participate in developing solutions to a variety of moderately complex problems while referring to standard policies, procedures and practices to optimize costs and system performance requirements.
- Deal with other daily administrative customs-compliance and logistic work.
- Manage and maintain daily interaction and relationships with strategic partners, both external and internal.
- Ensure that the local activities are organized in an optimal way for efficiency and internal control.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports related to import and export activities.
Buying Back-Office Specialist
As a back-office specialist, you will be reporting to the buying back-office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes entering purchase orders, master data management, liaising with suppliers, data analysis and interacting with the other company’s departments.
To ensure success as a back-office specialist, you should pay attention to details, have the ability to work as part of a team and be able to respond quickly to the requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back-office specialist works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
- Enter Purchase orders of relevant suppliers (current and new)
- Manage the company’s items’ master data (with suppliers and internally)
- Instruct suppliers on purchase orders’ preparations requirements: invoices, packing lists and specific documentation
- Maintain and update all internal files concerning new purchases and inbound planning reports to share with third party logistic warehouses
- Check accuracy of relevant data among commercial deals, purchase orders and final delivery documents (invoice and packing list)
- Liaise with other departments (finance, sales, supply chain, logistic)
- Manage discrepancies in supplies as per the company’s procedure
- Maintain and update all legal documentation (authorizations and certifications) from brands’ principals
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field (preferred
- Previous work experience in back office or procurement departments
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and problem-solving approach
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel (advance level)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both Italian and English