What we do
Since 2015 we have sold more than 23.7 million items all over the world. We help our customers to maximise their profits through dedicated services and exclusive offers and contributed to saving our planet by extending the lives of our garments.
What we deliver
- 1. A range of more than 2 million items from 120+ brands ready to be sent out at a moment’s notice.
- 2. A wide selection of products and prices - suitable for any type of business.
- 3. An inventory updated daily to always offer new pieces for your store.
- 4. A highly qualified Export Department, which facilitates the handling of orders from and to Eastern Europe, including Russia.
Success through Digitalisation
Take Offs business model has its foundations in digitalisation and technology to improve the experience of our clients and guarantee the best services we can offer:
- A digitalised catalogue will help you save time when choosing which items to purchase thanks to the meticulous care we put into creating it.
How it works
- A professional shooting at our own photography studio, where we are able to take HD pictures to give you as many details about the products as possible.
- A digital warehouse to allow you to always be up to date with the latest pieces added to our inventory. You will never miss an offer!
Are you a brand?
Join our family of 150+ suppliers. Together we will select markets and sales strategies to guarantee you the best possible results and preserve your brand identity.
Interview with Alona Andruk, Take Off CEO
Money magazine recently sat down with Alona Andruk, the winner of the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the Malta Business Awards. In the interview, Andruk discussed her journey as a young entrepreneur and the lessons she has learned along the way. The interview is a fascinating and inspiring read, highlighting the determination and success of one of Malta’s rising business stars.Read full article
D - La Repubblica
100 Women Who Are Changing the World
Alona Andruk, Take Off CEO, was mentioned among the “100 Women Who Are Changing the World” by Repubblica, currently the most influential newspaper in Italy. This recognition comes because of Alona’s extraordinary journey to build Take Off and her past as a professional athlete.Read full article
Green Week Festival
Sustainable Fashion Panel
Take Off was present, with CEO Alona Andruk, at the “Green Week Festival“, an annual event dedicated to the promotion of sustainable development and Green Economy in Italy. The panel discussion themed “From second hand to warehouse stocks: the possible route to reduce waste in the fashion sector”.Read full article